IS THAT THE PATRON SAINT OF IMMIGRATION?
In mid June the confederate monument to Jefferson Davis in Brownsville, Texas was “vandalized” or rather modified with black paint and the words “ NO RACIST IDOLS” . After years of backlash, the monument was removed in just 24 hours after this incident.
remember history repeats itself but only if you let it
ALL PROFITS WILL GO DIRECTLY INTO HELPING THE UNDOCUMENTED COMMUNITY THRU A COMMUNITY MUTUAL AID FUND.
Any questions hit the DM :
- printed by palosantoprints in the rgv
- printed on comfort colors
- features photograph by Malu Mercado
- And after that logo is the pangea (all borders are imaginary remember that)
- the patron saint of immigration (come on that’s fire)
- made w love
- yktv 🖤🤍